Monitoring compressed air purity compliance
A total solution with the all-in-one portable Series 600 portable air purity analyser that measures dew point, oil vapour, particle concentration and pressure with one unit.
Easy to use colour touchscreen interface with guided measurement Data logger, PDF report generator and USB output port
Integral rugged transport case for easy mobility.
External ports for quick connection and reduced set up time.
Optional purpose designed Isokinetic sampler with flow measurement for ISO 8573 compliant particle measurement.
PARTICLE CONCENTRATION MEASUREMENT
• 0.1… 0.5 µm, 0.5… 1.0 µm, 1.0… 5.0µm
Measurement methods according to ISO 8573 standards (together with isokinetic sampling device)
• Latest laser detection technology
• Smallest particle size 50% per JIS, bigger sizes 100% per JIS
DEW POINT MEASUREMENT
• Large ranges (-100°… +20°C) thanks to the unique multiple sensor technology
• Long-term stable and well-proven measurement methods
• High precision with an accuracy of ± 2 °C
OIL VAPOR MEASUREMENT
• Latest photoionisation detector (PID) with self-calibration
• Wide range of oil vapor concentration (0.001… 10.000 mg/m³)
• High precision with 5% of reading ± 0.003 mg/m³ accuracy
• State of the art sensor technology
• Additional quality data about the compressed air system
PLUG & PLAY MEASUREMENTS WITH A TOUCH
• Integrated data logger records all channels in parallel for later analysis and PDF reports creation
• 5’’ touchscreen interface and software guidance to easily run pre-set measurement routines
• Isokinetic sampling device
• Bacterial collector