Medical Breathing Air Monitor in High-standard-Cabinet – oil content / water content / CO / CO2 / O2 / SO2 / NOx / Pressure – according to Pharmacopoeia European
The modular-structured SQ-MedAir was developed especially for the purity control of breathing air produced on-site in hospitals. SQ-MedAir allows the immediate identification of faults in the compressed air purification processes. The patients’ health is protected effectively, medical equipment and compressed- air supply systems are secured against cost intensive damage. SQ-MedAir guarantees the perfectly safe production of ”Aer medicalis“ at any time.
SQ- MedAir – the application and product advantages at a glance
• 365 days|24 hour-measurement of the oil content, the water
content|CO|CO2|O2|SO2|NOx|pressure via online transmission
• Continuous, microprocessor-controlled monitoring of the limit values defined in accordance with the pharmacopoeia
• Risk management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7396-1.
• Assist in the reduction of nosocomial infections.
• No sampling and laboratory evaluation required
• Alarm values adjustable and protected by a password
• Alarm value immediately visible by switching to red on the screen
• Measuring unit equipped with data recording which is independent of electric current
• Malfunction in the plant is immediately detected
• Avoidance of hygienic consequential damage in downstream components, as in the event of damage the plant can be disconnected immediately.
• No follow-up costs as a result of complex reconditioning works
• Economical employment of processing components, such as activated carbon etc.
• Manipulation protected data recording for submissions to authorities
• 7“ TFT display as a front end display for optimum readability
• 100 msec scan rate for all channels, high speed memory cycle of 100 msec
• Security package with user defined access rights and electronic signature (FDA 21 CFR 11)
• Simple modular expansion to 20 universal- and 14 digital inputs or 12 relays
• Selectable display mode. Brand-new: analoge instrument display and circular chart display
• Integrated Web-server, standard protocols and interfaces such as USB, TCP/IP, OPC and Ethernet are supported
• Data archiving with automatic read-out on the central server possible via Ethernet
• The evaluation unit archives process courses and events fully independently
• Event search, automatic signal evaluation
• Housing with plastic front IP65, NEMA4
|Oxygen||O2||20,4–21,4Vol-%||0 … 25 Vol.%|
|Carbon dioxide||CO2||<500 ppm (v)||0 … 1000 ppm v/v|
|Carbon monoxide||CO||<5 ppm (v)||0 … 300 ppm v/v|
|H2O||<67 ppm (v)
<870 ppm (v)
|0.5 … 23700 ppm v/v|
|concentration total oil
(aerosol, liquid and vapour)
|HC||<0,1mg/m³||0.001 … 9,999 mg/m³|
|Sulphur Dioxide||SO2||<1 ppm (v)||0.0 … 5.0 ppm v/v|
|Nitrogen oxides||NOx||<2 ppm (v)||0.0 … 5.0 ppm v/v|
User-defined system solutions for industrial, food and medical technology.
• Comprehensive modular compressed-air measurement technologies with optional remote
system diagnostics for the oil content, volume flow, moisture, dew point, particle measurement,
pressure, temperature, gases and emissions
• Supervision of industrial breathing-air processing plants and laboratory|ultra-cleanrooms
• Measurement technologies for medical breathing-air processing plants in accordance with
European standards and CE conformity assessments for medical gas supply systems
• Coating technologies
• Research, production- and product development, consulting and services
• Verifying compliance on-line
A “must” medical air quality monitoring system for hospital & clinical facilities that need to comply with ISO 8573:2010 Part 2+5, HTM 02/01 , or HEDIS, NCQA accreditation 24/7.