COMPRESSED AIR ONLINE QUALITY ANALYZER
Product contamination can ruin a business and harm its customers. The typical approach of spot checks and random testing of compressed air systems does not allow businesses to quickly react to contamination events, nor does it provide continual assurance that contamination levels are being kept under control. In the ever quickening change of production, real time monitoring is crucial to protect your products integrity.
The 601 Series Compressed Air Quality Analyzer, measures and monitors contaminants in real time, giving businesses confidence that its products and customers are protected.
The 601 series Compressed Air Quality Analyzer brings together state of the art technology in one easy to use package, allowing businesses to continuously monitor compliance to ISO 8573.
The 601 monitors particle, dew point and oil vapor contamination across the full spectrum of ISO 8573 requirements including Class 0. Real time information can be retrieved from the 601 by SCADA systems via MODBUS outputs. The integrated color touch screen display allows users to view all information locally.
The data logging function ensures records are kept intact. Alarm points can be set to trigger in the event that contaminants hit your selected limits. An optional external light or siren can be fitted to the alarm.
The 601 is quick and easy to install, just connect the unit to power and the compressed air supply.
COMPRESSED AIR QUALITY ANALYZER Features / Benefits
• Particle concentration measurement
– Channel sizes: 0.3 … 0.5, 0.5 … 1.0, 1.0 … 5.0 μm (A)
0.1 … 0.5, 0.5 … 1.0, 1.0 … 5.0 μm (B)
– Laser particle counting technology
– Counting efficiency: 50% for smallest size 95% for all other sizes
• Oil vapor measurement
– Latest PID sensor technology
– Range from 0.003 … 10.000 mg/m3
– High precision: 5%
• Dew point measurement
– Dual sensor technology (Polymer and QCM)
– Wide measuring range of -100° … +20°C
– High precision of ±2°C
• Pressure measurement
– Measuring range 0.3 … 1.5 MPa
– Accuracy of 1% FS
• Compressed air connection through 6 mm quick connect
• Ethernet (Modbus TCP), RS-485 (Modbus RTU) and USB interface
• Low purge air loss
• 100 … 240 VAC power supply
• 5” color touchscreen with data logger